Since its creation in 1975, CCA’s elite teams of communication experts have:
- Prepared witnesses for cross-examination in more than 400 federal/state hearings and civil litigation cases.
- Provided Advisory Committee preparation for clients pursuing approval for drugs, biologics, and devices covering hundreds of indications.
- Used media labs to prepare executives and technical personnel for hundreds of national, regional, and local media interviews, including on broadcast outlets such as CNBC, 60 Minutes, and 20/20; in print publications such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, and The Wall Street Journal; and with online organizations including Truthout, ProPublica, and the Center for Public Integrity.
- Helped contractors navigate government orals and win complex procurements totaling more than $30 billion.
- Prepared numerous executives for grueling, high-profile Congressional committee hearings.
- Developed countless communication strategies for leading national and global organizations, and helped them communicate controversial issues to communities, the media, regulators, boards, juries, and Congress.
View summaries of our recent work using the “Project Highlights” menu on this page.